Infinium Construction has almost completed the replacement of a Pump Station building and interior refurbishment at Masonite Road, Tomago.
This project has been completed for Hunter Water working with Tallai Constructions. The old Building was riddled with termite and water damage. The new building was constructed over the top of the existing structure to maintain site security. The old structure was then demolished and removed.
This project included:
- Excavation and pour new strip footing for blockwork
- Install screw piles
- Erect external block wall
- Structural Steel Frame erection
- Demolish and remove old structure
- Refurbish dry well
- Cladding, Roofing and Fitout.
Looking for a Builder for your commercial construction project, contact Infinium Constructions.